The Suzie Bra in Pulse is versatility at its finest. Easy to wear under light colored tops when you're feeling like going with the flow.
- Built for movement: Moderate support and 4-way stretch fabric inspires an active lifestyle for those feel good endorphins every mom needs
- Business in the front, party in the back: Simple crossover front design allows for carefree pull-aside nursing access while the multi-colored criss cross straps keep you snug and secure
- No side boob or uni boob here: Additional coverage on the sides plus the deep-v style allows you to rock any style of top
- Baby soft: Buttery soft fabric for mama’s sore nipples and baby’s sensitive skin (87% nylon, 13% spandex)
- Make it yours: Four prong adjustable hook and eye clasp and thin removable pads gives you the freedom to wear your bra on your terms
- 24/7 wire free comfort: Be comfortable doing all the things, whether that's exercising, work, running errands, or a well-deserved nap
- Woman-owned business: Designed on an epic hike by two moms in Portland, Oregon
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I feel such a good support with these bras. My back, neck and shoulders don't hurt. It's just purely amazing. These bras are meant for everyone! Also, I am obsessed with this color! Highly recommend!
This is my first time trying one of these bras and I love it! Although I am no longer a nursing mom of 4, I love this bra because not only is it super cute and stylish, but also so comfortable for everyday wear or even working out. This print makes it comfy and classy at the same time! I would recommend for any women (mama or not) (nursing or not)!
This is one of the most recent of several bras I’ve ordered from Avyn and I love it as much as my others! This print makes this bra my favorite in the Suzy style.....it’s subtle but sort of edgy peeking out from under a tank. I’m no longer a nursing mom, but I nursed my 4 kids for a collective (almost embarrassingly large) number of years, & crossover nursing bras were always my fave. They don’t look like nursing bras, and they are super easy to just discretely pull up and down.
I think I have average sized boobs for my height (5’10” - I’m about 38C), and I while L fits best, I can wear an XL and not feel like it’s falling off. I love both Avyn styles for work, lounging, everyday stuff, for exercise etc. They’re supportive but they don’t pancake your chest like a sports bra bc the crossover style still lifts and gives you cleavage......they’re super stylish and sexy, and most importantly they’re comfortable but still flattering. Honestly I have quite a collection, and they’re the only bras I wear anymore!!
High quality, soft fabric, beautiful detail and super comfy- no straps or wires digging in or anything. Nursing access is fantastic- absolutely LOVE that it doesn’t have clips. I had a little bit of an issue size wise but the customer service was top notch and they made it right. I will keep buying Avyn and recommending them to all the nursing moms I know!
I like many things about this bra, the material, it washes up nice and feels supportive. Unfortunately the inside line of mine is coming up and over to the outside line which is kind of disappointing and I wish it was the same color on both sides so it would be less noticeable.