Suzie Element Rosewood
Suzie Element Rosewood
- Carefree breastfeeding access: Easy pull-aside design for the mom who can't be bothered with clips.
- Get your groove back: Power mesh and 4-way stretch fabric hold your milk makers in place so you can move and groove for that little boost of positivity every new mama needs.
- It's all about the details: Gentle shirring beneath the cup provides subtle volume and shape to your breasts. No uni-boob or side-boob happening here.
- Fully adjustable: Not only are the bra straps adjustable, but they're constructed with innovative self-adjusting elastic that reacts to your body temperature and adapts for a more tailored fit. We like to think of them as smart straps.
Smooth as butter: Brushed fabric for an ultra soft feel on both baby's cheeks and mama's sore nipples. Oh so nice.
Removable pads: We sourced the best pad on the market (IMHO). Perforated for increased breathability, soft, flexible, and lightweight. Removable for the ladies who prefer no pads.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex. Your bra will last well beyond your nursing days if you avoid high heat in the dryer.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The first day I wore this bra was the best day so far of my breastfeeding journey. I don’t have to fiddle with clips anymore, but the support from this style is still wonderful. I can pull a cup to the side, pop out a boob and latch the baby with one hand while I support her head with the other. Breastfeeding while I’m out running errands is 10x easier now!
The size L is perfect for 36DD, although I notice the fit is better when I’m full than after I’ve just pumped or nursed to empty. There’s plenty of support for yoga, but not quite enough for running with the size boobs I’m working with here. I wish it kept my nipples in check a little better, but the removable pads take care of that so it’s a good/bad story on those.
I can’t forget to mention how plush the fabric feels. It’s honestly soft like the top of my baby’s head, and it doesn’t irritate my nipples at all when I’m brave enough to skip the nursing pads. Overall this is a great bra for breastfeeding moms!
I know these are nursing bras but can also be used as regular bras and this color is amazing. I just want to show off these bras. The color and style is just so comfortable and I 100% recommend these. Keep on bringing these new colors, such great picks!