The Suzie Graphite print is the perfect combo of urban grunge and organic beauty. The light blue criss-cross back takes these darker neutral colors to a whole new level with a pop of color. Put this one on and go on with your bad self.
- Easy breezy breastfeeding access with crossover front body design.
- 4 way stretch fabric with moisture wicking technology.
- Hook and eye closure to customize your fit.
- Wireless support for everlasting comfort.
- Ultra-thin, removable foam cups with the option to add your own pad.
- 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Designed while planning our next adventure in Portland, OR.
I wish Avyn would have been around for my first pregnancy because these bras are a total game changer. I've been living in this bra since giving birth 5 months ago. The material is so soft and supportive. I love the design of the bra, functional for breastfeeding but it's also very flattering. I wear it to the gym, around the house, to work, going out... Love it.
This bra is amazing! It is so comfortable and also the most versatile bra I own. I am pregnant and not yet breast feeding but I wear it all the time. I can wear it to the gym, or to work, or even out to dinner. It's so cute and I know I'll get tons of use ones baby is here. I'm definitely going to need to buy some more before that happens so I can wear them daily!