The Suzie Graphite print is the perfect combo of urban grunge and organic beauty. The light blue criss-cross back takes these darker neutral colors to a whole new level with a pop of color. Put this one on and go on with your bad self.
- Easy breezy breastfeeding access with crossover front body design.
- 4 way stretch fabric with moisture wicking technology.
- Hook and eye closure to customize your fit.
- Wireless support for everlasting comfort.
- Ultra-thin, removable foam cups with the option to add your own pad.
- 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Designed while planning our next adventure in Portland, OR.
I like many things about this bra, the material, it washes up nice and feels supportive. Unfortunately the inside line of mine is coming up and over to the outside line which is kind of disappointing and I wish it was the same color on both sides so it would be less noticeable.
Using this bra as a nursing bra. Works great and very comfortable while also supportive.
I wish Avyn would have been around for my first pregnancy because these bras are a total game changer. I've been living in this bra since giving birth 5 months ago. The material is so soft and supportive. I love the design of the bra, functional for breastfeeding but it's also very flattering. I wear it to the gym, around the house, to work, going out... Love it.
This bra is amazing! It is so comfortable and also the most versatile bra I own. I am pregnant and not yet breast feeding but I wear it all the time. I can wear it to the gym, or to work, or even out to dinner. It's so cute and I know I'll get tons of use ones baby is here. I'm definitely going to need to buy some more before that happens so I can wear them daily!