- Built for movement: Moderate support and 4-way stretch fabric inspires an active lifestyle for those feel good endorphins every mom needs
- Business in the front, party in the back: Simple crossover front design allows for carefree pull-down nursing access while the strappy back reminds you of your fun, feminine side
- No side boob or uni boob here: Additional coverage on the sides plus the deep-v style allows you to rock any style of top
- Baby soft: Buttery soft fabric for mama’s sore nipples and baby’s sensitive skin (87% nylon, 13% spandex)
- Make it yours: Four prong adjustable hook and eye clasp and thin removable pads gives you the freedom to wear your bra on your terms
- 24/7 wire free comfort: Be comfortable doing all the things, whether that's exercising, work, running errands, or a well-deserved nap
- Woman-owned business: Designed on a happy hour cocktail napkin by two moms in Portland, Oregon
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love these bras. This bra is so comfortable, cute, and versatile. I love it extra because it doesn’t have those pesky clips for pulling it down to nurse. I’ve had 3 babies and have been through a variety of maternity bras— this one is my favorite for comfort and style! I couldn’t go on a jog in it, but I could do most other exercise in it. The only fault I can find with this bra is true for most maternity bras— the cup inserts are sewn in so I sometimes have to fix it after nursing, otherwise it bunches up. Overall a fantastic bra, maternity or not, and I’d recommend it to anyone.
This bra 1) makes your boobs look great 2) is very practical and easy in terms of breast feeding and 3) is super study and will certain last for years. My ONLY critique is that the underside of the hooks is pretty irritating and makes taking the bra off at the end of the day a relief.
I am currently in my third trimester with my first and planning to breastfeed. I came across this shop and loved the founders --Lauren and Chandler-- story and mission, plus, their bras looked so comfy! The company was out of my size (according to their chart, I would be an XS - 32C) and when I reached out to inquire about getting notified of when the bras will come back in stock, Lauren responded so quickly offering to check their back storage room and was able to send me an XS from a previous release. The XS was unfortunately too tight around the band but I am eagerly awaiting the spring release of their new bras so I can order some Smalls as their bras is clearly so well made, soft, and breathable in a beautiful color! I used to be a 32A pre-pregnancy and have always worn an XS so I'm sure their sizing chart is great - I'm probably just in between sizes now! Lauren was so responsive through the whole process and even offered to let me hang on to the XS in case it fits past the postpartum stage - talk about amazing customer service!! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on my inbox for notification of their spring release! :) 100% recommend you check out these bras and support this lovely, small women-owned company!
Giving birth, being postpartum, and nursing during a pandemic - would not recommend.
Buying a bra and troubleshooting customer service over email with people who respond like they’re your BFFs - 10/10 would recommend.
The angels at Avyn helped me figure out what size bra would even work on my ever-fluctuating (and mail-order-only) body. They even sent me a discontinued replacement just so I could get a sizing read - and it fits and is glorious. Plus, the pattern is so cute.
I’m looking forward to knowing what my new stable size will be in the next few months, combined with highly anticipated adjustable shoulder straps, and ordering more. I cannot say enough good things about my experience, which is really saying something because I knew I was...somewhere between a M and am XL on any given day.
The bra is really soft and a cute design. I’m not nursing, but I thought I would try it for comfort. Though I will say, the cut is not perfect for my cup size. I bought my normal size, but if I bend over I practically spill out of the cups and have to readjust.