When it comes to boobs, there’s no such thing as "one size fits all." AVYN Nursing Bras are currently sized XS-XL, similar to your favorite sports bra. If you are expecting, we recommend waiting until at least your 3rd Trimester to purchase a bra and to size up if you’re between sizes (don’t want to put too much pressure on the milk makers!)
How to Find Your Best Fit- Measure!
Pregnancy, hormones, gravity, weight fluctuations, all these things will change the size of your breasts from year to year and sometimes even hour by hour if you’re breastfeeding! To best determine your current bra size, it is important to measure yourself. It’s easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Wear a lightly lined or unpadded bra.
- Band Size. Wrap a measuring tape around your back, parallel to the floor, and right under your breasts. Round down to the nearest whole number. This is your band size.
- Bust size. Now wrap the measuring tape around your back, parallel to the floor, and across the fullest part of your breasts. Take a few breaths and let it naturally rest, not too tight and not too loose. Round up to the nearest whole number.
- Cup Size. Determine your cup size by finding the difference between your band size and bust size. Bust size - band size = cup size.
(1= A, 2 = B, 3 = C, 4 = D, 5 = DD, 6 = DDD)
- Use your band size and cup size to find your bra size on our chart below.
- Scroll through some of the testimonials on our homepage to see what other women have said regarding the sizes.
- Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need sizing advice. We love talking about boobs!