COMING SOON MID-MARCH!!!
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS TO GET FIRST DIBS!
The Foxy Bra in our signature Stellar print is every mom's favorite. Go ahead and channel your inner wild child. You know she's still there!
- Built for movement: Moderate support and 4-way stretch fabric inspires an active lifestyle for those feel good endorphins every mom needs
- Business in the front, party in the back: Simple crossover front design allows for carefree pull-aside nursing access while the strappy back reminds you of your fun, feminine side
- No side boob or uni boob here: Additional coverage on the sides plus the deep-v style allows you to rock any style of top
- Baby soft: Buttery soft fabric for mama’s sore nipples and baby’s sensitive skin (87% nylon, 13% spandex)
- Make it yours: Adjustable hook and eye clasp and thin removable pads gives you the freedom to wear your bra on your terms
- 24/7 wire free comfort: Be comfortable doing all the things, whether that's exercising, work, running errands, or a well-deserved nap
- Woman-owned business: Designed on a happy hour cocktail napkin by two moms in Portland, Oregon
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
This is my second AVYN bra-the first that I’ll actually use for nursing and I absolutely love it!
Love this maternity bra. I’ve never had a maternity bra that I felt comfortable showing under a workout tank. Whether I’m doing a light workout or just wearing day to day, I feel SO comfortable wearing it!
So comfy & cute! Will be buying more in the future!
Love this bra! It’s convenient (no clips to fiddle with) comfy, and cute. My main criticism is that the bra straps are often visible depending on the necklines on my clothing, which limits my options for what to wear it with (kind of annoying since I want to wear it constantly and enjoy feeling comfy and sexy). Would I buy it again? Absolutely.
Hands down one of my best impulse postpartum purchases - super comfortable with enough support and stretch for light/moderate exercise while still being able to feed the little one. The Foxy pattern is fun and these hold up well!