The Suzie Bra in Pulse is versatility at its finest. Easy to wear under light colored tops when you're feeling like going with the flow.
- Built for movement: Moderate support and 4-way stretch fabric inspires an active lifestyle for those feel good endorphins every mom needs
- Business in the front, party in the back: Simple crossover front design allows for carefree pull-aside nursing access while the multi-colored criss cross straps keep you snug and secure
- No side boob or uni boob here: Additional coverage on the sides plus the deep-v style allows you to rock any style of top
- Baby soft: Buttery soft fabric for mama’s sore nipples and baby’s sensitive skin (87% nylon, 13% spandex)
- Make it yours: Four prong adjustable hook and eye clasp and thin removable pads gives you the freedom to wear your bra on your terms
- 24/7 wire free comfort: Be comfortable doing all the things, whether that's exercising, work, running errands, or a well-deserved nap
- Woman-owned business: Designed on an epic hike by two moms in Portland, Oregon
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Can’t say enough about how great these bras are - love the Sedona color and the support this bra offers with easy access for nursing without annoying clips. Quality materials and craftsmanship.
I ordered this in a medium and it was slightly to small. The customer service was amazing helping me exchange for a large. The bra material is high quality and provides the comfort and support I needed.
This bra is unbelievably comfortable. I have loved wearing it daily during pregnancy and will continue to during postpartum/breastfeeding. The only downside is as my breast have gotten bigger through pregnancy (now 37 weeks), there is no way to adjust the straps so it is not as supportive as I would like. Next time I will buy an AVYN bra but one with adjustable straps! I am brand loyal, just need more support :)
Love this bra! As a nursing mom this was exactly what I was looking for. I love how versatile it is. Its an awesome workout bra too. It offers a lot of support. If you're looking for a great bra and a wonderful small business this is definitely the one worth buying from.
I have been wearing Avyn bras since they were designed and released. My nursing days are over- but these bras are perfect for my day to day out in the garden and running around with the kiddos. The bras that I have had for 2 years now are still my go to’s and it’s time to up my game with new colors! The straps and backs are perfect for peeking out from under tank tops!