I want to whip up Pinterest worthy treats that would make Martha jealous. Unfortunately, the combo of my sub-par baking skills and lack of free time make it pretty much impossible. Luckily, a friend shared this two ingredient recipe with me years ago and they've been popping up in my kitchen ever since. I like to add mini chocolate chips and cream cheese frosting (because chocolate makes everything better...and I'm fancy like that in the kitchen).
- box of spice cake mix
- can of pumpkin
- mini chocolate chips (optional)
- cream cheese frosting (optional)
- Combine the cake mix and pumpkin in a mixing bowl
- Stir in chocolate chips if you're feeling fancy
- Drop tablespoon sized scoops on a cookie sheet (2-3" apart)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes (check at 10 min)
- Let cool for a few minutes and add frosting (if you're into that kind of thing)
See, even the not-so-great bakers can whip up a fall treat every now and then! Enjoy!